7/25/2004

Part of the problem...

I just spent some quality time on Scary John Kerry. I got a link from a liberal friend with a conservative brother and wnated to check out the colitical cartoons. Sometimes I look to see what is being said but the other side. Sine I've made some hay about Fahrenheit 9/11 and Michael Moore. I had to watch this piece.

I don't even know where to begin. Michael Moore is a comedian. He overstates thing to get a reaction from the audience of the moment.

Is the enemy of my enemy my friend?

Michael Moore is the enemy of my enemy to be sure. That is probably true of most democrats and liberals. Does every one of them agree with everything he says? Probably not, Moore spoke against Clinton during the war in Yugoslavia. He didn't say "wag the dog" like the republicans did, but they silently agreed with him then.

The enemy of my enemy is my firend... Iran's enemy is Iraq. When we hated Iran, we helped pay the 4th largest army in the world. Then we paid twice as much to dismantle it.

The Mujahideen were the enemies of the old Soviet Union in Afganistan. And we know exactly what happened there...

Russia was an ally anaginst Hitler. Once the common enemy was removed we were no longer friends.

I think this is the case with Michael Moore and the Democrats. As soon as Bush is gone and he goes about his work against John Kerry He will not be nearly as loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home