9/28/2004

I can't make this stuff up...

Sometimes you look at a story and wonder what form of fiction we're living in...

Bush says about Kerry:
"I think he can spend 90 minutes debating himself,"
Then sets up for that to happen:
"...officials of the Commission on Presidential Debates said the Bush-Cheney campaign is leaving open the possibility of pulling out of the second or third debate..."

You can't make this stuff up! I'm a bit bewildered as to why someone who says "I'm going to continue to speak as clearly as I can and tell the people what I believe." would even think about backing out of a debate.

"And I'm not going to change positions when times get tough." No, instead you would drive off a cliff if it meant changing course.

I know why the Bush camp doesn't want him to speak now... Karl Rove knows the first law of holes; When you realize you're in one, stop digging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home